Friday, March 24, 2017

EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS - Wolf Hunter Solutions

Today I want to showcase an awesome business Bob and I found through local advertisement in Springfield MO... Wolf Hunter Solutions  Go ahead, follow the link. I'll be here when you are done.

While Bob focused on the AR stuff - of which they have one of the largest selections of AR components I have seen anywhere - I wandered the tactical side of the store. They don't focus on just 'prepper'... but all things tactical for personal and law enforcement use. Josh was kind enough to let me take pictures so I'm going to post those and let you do a virtual wander through that side of the store.


Personal Hygiene kits 


Firestarters and supplies


Medical Kits
Field Medic Packs


Micro fiber towels (very compact)

Supply kiosk


waterless body wipes


Variety of water bags

One of the camel bags up close



Trauma Kit varieties


Trauma Kit

Medic supply wall


Variety of  packs


If you're ever in Springfield MO, stop and check this place out. You can also order through there site but nothing beats seeing this place in person.


No comments:

Post a Comment