Monday, May 17, 2021

I'M BACK! - Flylady Week 3 - All About the Office

 


That pretty much sums up what I've been up to the past several months. 

One thing is that I found out I'll be speaking at the Ozark Creative Writers Conference in October - on of all things - blogging LOL With that in mind, I've had to focus my attention on my two main 'business' blogs - Angela Drake (author blog) and KellysCountry (my music blog)  Even the music blog has slid a bit with the major focus being on the author blog since that IS my main business and this is a WRITERS conference.

I've also been focusing on my YouTube channel for the creative side as that pairs with my day job as an Etsy seller. 

Due to cold weather, I had to let the interview with Jared (Adventures with Purpose) slide for the time being. Hopefully, they'll do another central US trip this summer and I can hook up with them again. In the mean time, I will periodically share videos from their Ozark searches last winter.

I also need to bring you up to speed on some of the places I've visited. That starts back up on the 25th - just in time to kick off the summer travel season with some AWESOME BBQ!

Travel. Doesn't that word sound lovely? We've been cut off from our normal routine for over fifteen months. Let's start taking precautions when necessary and try to find a new normal.  

Okay... 
I also debated long and hard about continuing the FlyLady series. I watch a gal on YouTube that I dearly love. She terms herself the 'Secret Slob'. Stephanie is fun and straightforward about how she has taken the FlyLady system and made it her own. Pretty much what I've done but on a much more organized scale. hehe


I am almost caught up on blog posts this week so I'm planning to spend the majority of this week finishing (or at the very least making major headway) in the office. Yeah, that still isn't done!

* Catalog paper slabs
* Catalog new stamp/ die sets
* Clear Filming Table
* Get ready for new Washi Tape storage shelves
* Make sofa usable (my favorite writing space in the evening)

There you have it!
Now I need to get busy.

Be Safe, Be Prepared, Be Blessed
~ Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment