Monday, August 24, 2026

FLY LADY WEEK 4 - Office

 Good morning, everyone!

A gorgeous 65*F in the Ozarks as I type this morning. I need to check the garden. Produce is pretty puny since I've been a baby about going out in the heat. 

When I was younger, heat bothered me. I'd even get nose bleeds if I tried to work in the garden. That's when mom decided I was better suited to the household duties and I learned about keeping house. As a young adult, the heat didn't bother me but now, as I approach 65, the heat just zaps the life out of me. I've gone from keeping the AC set at 73 to 70. What a difference three degrees can make. 


No detailed cleaning list this week as I realize a lot of you don't have an office. Maybe it's your craft room and you just need to put stuff back where it belongs. Or maybe the children's playroom or one of their bedrooms. Pick a room that suits you this week and a previous cleaning list that fits that room.

I've been slowly (and I do mean a turtle's pace) putting things to rights. I spent all day yesterday moving digital files I've had in a tote bag into the scraprack. The tote bag is already in the donate pile. One more thing off the floor.

For this week, I want to focus on finishing the Patriotic Journal as well as two challenge pieces for the Spectrum Art Creations FB group. I just have to tweak the fairy piece then make a shaker card by week's end.  With those out of the way, by next weekend I can dive back in to going through more 'collective' boxes to pitch, donate, put away. 

I'm also still dry canning mixes. I meant to post last Thursday about the progress. I'll work on that for this week. 

What room will you work on this week? If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below. I love to hear from my readers.

Be safe, Be prepared, Be Blessed!
~ Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment