Good morning, everyone!
Were you able to experience some cooler temperatures last week? We did but I guess the temps are going back into the upper 90s this week. Ugh! Anyone else ready for fall?
Last week's post provided a cleaning list. I failed to mention that some things, like the walls & drapes only need to be done twice a year... NOT every month. I'll be revamping that list in January with an easier check list to follow.
I'm not deep cleaning this week. The office is in total disaster after a leak over my cardstock storage. Boxes of stamps and dies are everywhere. We're just waiting for a good rain storm to see if the leak is fixed before putting stuff back. And I was SOOOO close to getting things in order. I'll update you on the office in Week 4... hopefully. In the mean time, here's where we are this week:
I'm not doing any deep cleaning in these two rooms this week, though I would love to get the shelf liners and fall curtains made. Here are the two areas of focus:
LAUNDRY
Behind the fooc containers, there is a 3-cubby unit that is suppose to hold the pet supplies. They were mostly HoneyB's. He's been gone since January and I've just put off going through this stuff. My goal is to have all of the items gone from in front of the unit. The water cube on the right needs emptied, winsed good then refilled. this is the first emergency water I work with for cooking should we have a power outage. There's another one in the basement. I also have 3 cat litter juts I keep water in for dishes and sanitary usage. My goal is to clear this then post an update next month.
Then there's the kitchen:
My old coffee small Keurig and Bob's Bunn used to sit in that corner. When the Bunn went kaput (I may or may not have melted butter down through the vent) We decided the dual unit was best against the wall (You can just see my side of the dual on the left) and the corner became a catch-all. My goal is to clear that out and put in a fall display followed by a Halloween then a Christmas display throughout the season.
Accomplishing those two spaces this week will be a major improvement.
If you want to refer back to the cleaning schedule for these two rooms, you'll find that BLOG POST HERE.
What's on your list for this week? Do you have an area you keep putting off, or just not sure what to do with? Let me know in the comments below.
Be safe, Be prepared, Be Blessed!
~ Kelly



No comments:
Post a Comment