Good morning, everyone!
How are you? Have stocked your pantry ahead of price increases? Both of my freezers are bulging. I anxiously await when I can turn on the AC and start running the pressure canner. Between now and then, I need to figure out where all of the filled jars will go on the shelves.
For the next couple of weeks (at the very least) nothing but basic pick up is going to be done in any of the rooms. At this moment, we're still waiting for a good hard rain to see if we have the leak fixed. In the mean time, a lot of the photo boxes containing my polymer and rubber stamps as well as cardstock and 6x6 paper pads are in the living room and the bedroom. There isn't any point in putting stuff in new boxes and back on the shelves.
I also have a lot of boxes of jars stationed in the living room on a card table waiting to be filled. I can't see hauling them back to the basement to bring them back up again. I'm also gradually filling the quart jars with dry mixes/ jar meals.
If you want to look back at last week and compare with your cleaning duties, you'll find that blog post HERE.
If you're a paper crafter in any vein, I invite you to visit my YouTube channel or my creative blog.
In the mean time,
Be safe, Be prepared, Be Blessed!
~ Kelly

No comments:
Post a Comment