Good morning, friends!
The mornings are cooler here in the Ozarks but doesn't take long for temperatures to climb. At least we're not in the low one hundreds.
Even though I'm ready for fall, the house is not. It is getting there. We're still waiting on rain to test the seal on the leak. Keep sending positive vibes, please.
I pulled out an almost full pack of black cardstock over the weekend for a project and all of the pages were warped. Thankfully, I had two new packages in the warehouse.
While Week 3 should be the bedroom/ bathroom, I am focusing on the office this week. Bob leaves Thursday for a trip to OK to see his brother. I'll have 4 days to totally empty out and redo the planning corner in my office. Need to take advantage of the empty space while I can move freely and at my own pace. I'll have leftovers in the fridge so I won't need to cook, though the first morning I might treat him to breakfast at a little market/ cafe up the road on his way out of town.
Speaking of Bob, I'm off to have coffee with him.
In the mean time, this week's task is to take a serious look at one room in your house you want to bring in some Fall inspiration and what you need to do before that can happen.
Be safe, Be prepared, Be Blessed!
~ Kelly

No comments:
Post a Comment