Monday, September 21, 2026

FLYLADY Week 4 - Still In the Office

 Good morning, everyone!

Well, I turned last weekend upside down. I'm involved in four different craft challenges due by end of the month. Rather than make a bigger mess by pulling everything out of the planner corner, I decided to see how many of the challenge videos I could knock out. It's been a busy three days and I'm nowhere near done. But I do have until this afternoon.

I did get the rest of the flour and rice dry canned as well as four loads of laundry. I'm contemplating the white oad this morning. Haven't decided yet.

Weather is still hot but to cool down this week. I'm still waiting on a storm to test the roof leak. I don't know what I need more at this point, confirmation the roof is fixed so I can put stuff back or for the temperatures to get considerably below 100*F.

I'm supposed to do a 31 Days of Halloween on my creative channel but right now, I'm strongly considering 13 days. That would let me hold off until the 19th before I have to start uploading content. The Ozark Creative Writers Conference is the second full weekend in Oct. I'll be gone for six days, meaing I'll have to have all that content recorded a head of time and can upload the videos while I'm at the conference ot just relax so I'm not wore out before the conference. I'll let you know what I decide LOL

As we approach Autumn (supposedly) think about how you want to switch things out, or do you? At this point, with the house in complete chaos, I think fall decor will wait til next year. If I'm lucky, something more than the Christmas tree will go up. 

Be safe, Be prepared, Be Blessed!

~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment