Tuesday, May 22, 2018

TEMPORARY HIATUS

THIS WEEK ONLY!

Every time I tried to work this week something has gone wrong - and it's only Tuesday!

Seems like every time I sit down to dive in the deep end and get stuff caught up, 
Life Happens!

With things already getting in the way
~like a power outage yesterday and unexpected computer updates today ~
I'm not going to stress about getting stuff up at all this week.

I need time to get the garden in shape and posts written. 
I've also found some people I want to feature 
as well as a couple of things that I need to research. 

I'm going to lay the ground work for scheduled posts NEXT WEEK.
Then next week I can get the posts up for the week after that... and so on.

In the meantime, here's a video from one of my favorite gardeners:


I'll see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment