Monday, July 13, 2020

ROAD TRIP - Cabool MO



Saturday, I took a drive to Cabool to the Dollar General. That location has the best selection of cold/ frozen food items I've seen at any of the other chain locations. They're prices are lower or comparable to Walmart.

Before shopping, drove downtown and found this Mexican restaurant. I can see why they have a 4.8 rating.  The food was excellent, the portions large and the price better than most places. The staff were friendly and accomodating. The restuarant also offered plenty of room for social distancing.


While they did not offer Wi-Fi, I was able to use my data and sit in on a two-hour business meeting. They were okay with that. 

After my trip to Dollar General, I had a taste for something sweet. DQ is just out the highway...


The small town also features a different food truck on Tuesday's. I hope to check them out soon. I hope you'll come back tomorrow for Part 2 of my trip to Cabool when I'll share more of the history.

In the mean time, take a drive down Hwy 60/63 West between Willow Springs and Mt. Grove. You'll love the charm of this small, inviting community.

Safe Travels!





No comments:

Post a Comment