Wednesday, September 6, 2023

BACK TO LIFE!

 Good afternoon, everyone!

I have puzzled the past few weeks about resurrecting this blog and I've decided if I don't try to do too much here, that I can manage.

One thing I discovered is when I quit posting 'Flylady' and housekeeping stuff, I quit following my action plan - and the house shows the defunct plan. 

I'm gradually getting back on track and began working my house cleaning routine this week. 


This week is all about the laundry room and the kitchen. For this month, I want to focus on decluttering. I have a box ready to start adding items to for donation. There are things in the three laundry room cabinets we don't use. I also need to clean the 'laundry' drawer out completely. The drawer is directly below the new food dehydrator. I need the space to keep the extra screens and the dehydrating foods book. Time to clear the 'cookbooks' out of the living room and put them where they belong.

The laundry room/ kitchen is always the first week of the month. I'm pretty sure I won't get to decluttering the kitchen this month. I can do that in October.

After this post, all other cleaning posts will run on Mondays. Friday's will be used for 'Things To Stock Up On Now' kind of posts. I'll explain more about that post on Friday.

In between the posts will be scattered based on if something crosses my path I think you'll find of interest, basic preparedness or what's going on in my kitchen at the time.

I hope you'll come along for the ride. If you have wisdom to impart on any of my posts, please do leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you. 

Be safe, Be prepared, Be Blessed!
~ Kelly




No comments:

Post a Comment