Monday, August 23, 2021

FLYLADY - The Office Continues

 Good morning, everyone!

I'm getting closer.

Here is a picture of what the Scrapbooking/ Etsy corner looked like before:


And here's the after:


I had to get this corner done for two reasons. One, the Etsy cart was buried and I needed to be able to set up my scale and get to the drawers for packaging orders.  Two - there are two 5-drawer carts to the left. One holds Halloween and one holds Christmas items for junk journals. I needed access to the one for Halloween to do the August Junk Journal Challenge as well as prepping items for my shop.

This week, I'm headed here:


This is mostly done on top. What I have to focus on are the mixed media items below that need filed. I also have this tub (on the bottom of stack) to go through and put stuff away:


As I said, it is a work in progress but I am ...

Enjoyoing the Journey!
~Kelly





No comments:

Post a Comment