Monday, August 9, 2021

FLYLADY Week 2 - Office

 


Good morning! Happy Monday!

Technically, this is supposed to be the week I dive into deep cleaning the Living Room, but I've been on a mission.

My office is a total disaster and I'm giving an Organizational Series for crafters on my crafting YouTube channel. If you are brave enough to check it out, the series starts with The Ugly Truth video.

If you watch, please know I've come a long way by the time you see this post. 
Except for an additional shelf I need Bob to put in the paper storage when he gets home, the filming corner is done.
Last week I spent most of my time cataloging and repackaging all of my stamps and putting them away. As you'll see in the video, the sofa was covered in rubber and photo polymer stamp sets. They now all have a home and I can sit on the sofa!!!!!

I've also almost completely cleared off the work table. I had to so I could work on the stamps. By Friday I should be able to start making junk journals again. I hope so because I have a self-imposed deadline to get fall items in my Etsy shop. 

I didn't accomplish much on the kitchen last week. I spent two days with a pinched nerve and muscle spasms in my back. Isn't that usually the way when you have plans to accomplish. Bob left on Monday instead of Tuesday so I had an extra day to dive in. By Monday afternoon my back was starting to send signals and by Tuesday I hurt to walk, sit or stand. movement made me nasueous. Instead, I stretched out in bed on the Sert massager mattress and watched the Olympics. 

The thing to remember is, you can have any kind of schedule you want, but life is going to send you twists and turns along the way. Learn to breathe and ...

Enjoy the Journey!
~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment