Monday, August 16, 2021

FLYLADY - Still in the Office


Good morning, everyone!

I've had a productive week of sorts. To be honest, I can't remember much of last week  I did get the work table cleaned off. I also worked on my novel almost every night for a couple of hours.  

Before the clean up


Almost there!

The boxes in the far upper right are kits I need to finish. The teal is a planner organizer that will go on top of the planner shelf when that's finished this aftermoom. Stuff in the foreground most just needs sorted and filed into the ScrapRack. This should be completely finished by this afternoon.


There is still a lot to be done in the office but I'm taking each area one phase at a time. 
Taking one area at a time helps prevent over-whelm... which then prevents anything from being accomplished. It's the age old story of taking things One Bite At A Time.

The work table (which is worse than in the picture above because items were added to that empty space on the left during sorting of the filming corner a couple of weeks ago) is my main focus this week... and the surrounding floor area. I want to get back to my junk journals this week and I have deadlines for getting stuff in the shop.  A lot of fall-colored items go up this week and I hope to have at least 1 more journal and coordinating kit by the end of the week. 

I know from exeprience that my items sell once I put them in the shop so that has to be something I focus on. 75% of everything I make in the store goes towards paying off the house over the next two years. My greatest wish would be to get our loan away from PNC bank but that isn't going to happen. Interest rates are much higher now than when we refinanced five years ago, so I'll just have to work with them for as short of a time as possible.

That's my story for this week. I have to say I am enjoying the process and being able to have space to create again. 

My wish for you this week is to...

Enjoy the Journey
~Kelly


 

No comments:

Post a Comment