Tuesday, May 7, 2019

TIME MANAGEMENT


As you'll see below, if you don't know already, I am a Stampin' UP! demonstrator. I placed a reasonable order last week from Clearance to build up my future Etsy shop plus put in a big order (the largest I've EVER placed) on our pre-order in preparation for the 2019-2020 catalog releasing June 4th. I have to pay for that so I'm turning in all of my change.


I am also in the danger zone of a diabetic. I have to make some serious changes to my life in able to stay off medications. 

So I REALLY need to buckle down and get back to eating properly. 

Stress also raises glucose numbers and I've been stressed a lot trying to get time in the garden between rain drops, keep up with blogs (which I'm only succeeding on 2 at the moment), get the house straightened up before the girls' arrival and stay on top of office stuff in general. Did I mention writing Book 2 in the series? LOL

 So yeah.. something has to give!

Last week was a perfect example of how crazy things are here... and with the girls' arrival on June 1 the time allotments will only get tighter. I HAVE to cut some things.


June 1 - the girls arrive
June 4 - Stampin' UP! new catalog release
June 20thish - Launch Etsy shop
July 1 - Book 2 in my series releases
Mid-August - the girls go back home
August 25 - Contest entries due
September 4 - Stampin' UP! Holiday catalog launches
October 1 - Book 3 in series releases
November 1 - Nano begins.. and the process of writing Book 4

Then the holidays are upon us!

While I've not been consistent with my postings as I'd like, I have tried to share things of interest. My biggest motivation for keeping this blog going is if I were getting comments/ conversation, etc. I'm not getting comments/ feedback.. lots of voyeurism. I'm okay with that as long as I know what I'm sharing is of value.


So here's the deal..
While we are in tornado season, but have avoided any of the surrounding destruction ourselves, I still feel like I'm caught in a vortex. I have to 

STOP. BREATHE. EVALUATE.

Based on the afore mentioned schedule, I have to step back from the blogs that are not part of my income flow at the moment.  My summer is dedicated to book writing, new product launch, prepping for the Etsy grand opening and most of all - TIME WITH MY GIRLS! We will be doing all kinds of fun stuff. Abby's my crafter and Adrian is my garden buddy. Plus there will be field trips and library days, time at the creek... well, you get the idea.


So until September 1, this blog will be ON HIATUS. I KNOW I can't plan anything else.

In the mean time, I hope to get some other posts organized so I can get us through the rest of the year without fail.

By the end of this year I will know whether or not this blog continues into 2020....

... and a big part of that decision will come from you.

If you want this blog to continue, if you get anything from my posts I NEED to hear from you.

For now... I'm stepping back and Enjoying the Journey

Thank you for being here... and for understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment