Tuesday, October 8, 2019

ON HIATUS


I had hoped to continue the blog on a regular basis this week but I've had a couple of issues I can't get past.

I'd decided to go on hiatus this week as I'm busy prepping for a writer's conference. I leave tomorrow. So much to do, so little time.

This morning, I received news that my oldest sister has passed on unexpectedly. Has been a soul-shattering time for me today. Thankfully, I have Bob here to process my thoughts into coherency while I try to pack. I still have to leave tomorrow.

Bob. He leaves on the 22nd. When I get back next week I'll be spending every minute possible with him. I'm not going to even think about blogging. Just spending time with him.

You just never know.

Hug the ones you love, tell them you love them, call them - not a text or a facebook message but call and talk. I promise you'll make their day.

Blessings
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment