Friday, June 9, 2017

EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS - First Aid Kit

Last week I took what I had previously collected for a first aid bag (three years ago!) and a PDF from a pharmacy site to compare what I had to what I was missing.  Then I took my adjusted list shopping.This is what I've collected.


A lot of items I purchased at Dollar Tree. One thing to be aware of when shopping for supplies. Make sure you are purchasing items with the farthest out expiration date. I did notice at Dollar Tree that most of the items had not been rotated - putting shortest dated items to the front of the shelf. I checked the date on the first bottle on the shelf then reached to the very back, thinking I'd get a farther-dated item. Not the case.  Check the expiration dates!

Next week, I'll show you how this all came together in a collective red back back. For now, I'm off to play with my granddaughters. 

He safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment