Monday, June 12, 2017

HOME GROWN FOOD SUMMIT - Free Webinars all week!



I will admit I should have posted this here last week when I signed up. But life has been a bit crazy. The grandgirls, Adrin 9 and Abby 5, arrived in Wichita on Wednesday. Over the course of 3 days I drove 1000 miles to bring my girls home for the summer. Was worth every mile. I could have cut the drive short by taking the toll way from OK to Wichita but I do NOT do tollways. I took the relaxed, scenic route and enjoyed the drive. On the way home, we came through Caldwell OK which is a stretch of the Chisolm Trail. I plan to go back. I also have a picture I'll share next week. 

But today is all about the HOMEGROWN FOOD SUMMIT taking place on-line this week. The webinars are FREE and include a series of speakers every day. (The sign up link above gives you all the details)


Each day's videos will be available for THAT day only. However, if you want to pay for the summit and have them available to watch at your convenience, there is a buy-in option. Though the buy-in option (early bird price, I believe) expires on Tuesday June 13th. The buy-in options also include bonuses. So look over the speaker list and decide if you can watch them all on their given day or of the information is worth your investment. 

I'm looking forward to several today, and I while I am not putting the Fresh Food Production Inside Earthships down, I think that will be good research info for a friend who writes Sci-Fi romance.

I hope you'll check out the trailer then sign up to join us. Only through participation can we keep these types of programs coming to us. I'm sure if there is a topic you'd like to see covered in the future, they'd love to hear from you.

Blessings!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment