Monday, June 5, 2017

WEEKEND TRAVELS

The girls will be here in two more days! After having not seen them for almost four years, I am beside myself with excitement. The girls are 9 and 5 and we have so many adventures awaiting us for the next 8 weeks.

So for this week, I thought I'd step back to mid-February when Bob and I took a road trip to Sullivan MO to have our taxes done. The place I'm about to show you has been on the market for two or three years at least. I look at this place and see so much potential.


The restaurant was built by a couple who won the lottery. They thought it would be a good investment for their son (possibly grandson - I'm unclear on that point) to run. From what I understand he ran the restaurant for about two years before walking away. 

This little guy proudly stands guard:



Sadly, all of the kitchen appliances have been removed, depreciating the value of the property. When I look at the property I see convention centers, special events such as conferences or retreats. There is a living area upstairs.


The opening allows plenty of private parking


I think the $264,900 is a hefty price for what they've left you to work with. Bob and I discussed and wouldn't go above $186,000... if we were in the market.

The restaurant sits NE of Houston MO on road that has nothing more than local traffic, pass-through. Would be better marketable as a restaurant if it were along an interstate or closer to town. This is strictly a special events kind of venue... or to total remodel as your very own castle home. 

You can see interior pictures by checking out the Stagecoach Realty website.


Safe Travels!
Kelly 






No comments:

Post a Comment