Thursday, September 26, 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


Today is  my birthday. I wish my grandgirls were here to celebrate with me. I sure do miss them. Their mom's birthday is also today. Now that's a birthday present! While my daughter was born on my birthday, I tried every year to make sure her's stood alone... was the more important... more celebrated.

My sister and brother in law will be here this afternoon. We're going to hang out, eat. .. I plan to bake a layered chocolate cake this morning. She is diabetic and I'm pre-diabetic but between her insulin and my vinegar tea we should be okay. Just lots of vegies in our future for the rest of the weekend.

Other than baking, which is something I love to do, I'm planning to do nothing but craft. My sister and I both make Junk Journals and we are deep into the September Stashbuster Junk Journal challenge right now. I believe she is working on a Disney album and I'm putting together an October Daily in preparation to document my favorite month full of activities - October!

Tomorrow, I'll have flowers to show off.
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment